Cajun Spiced Chicken is a wonderful creamy chicken dish with a spicy kick.
Quick enough for weeknight dinners or the perfect comfort food for weekends.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or pot. Put the chicken in and sprinkle with the spice rub (use a generous amount or use based on how much spice you would like).
- Fry until well cooked and remove. Put it aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and cream, bring to a simmer and cook until it had reduced by about half. Taste and season with salt/pepper or stir in a tsp of the spice rub.
- Add in the sun dried tomato and chicken, and then stir in ½ cup of the grated parmesan. Allow to warm through and then serve.
- Serve with some zucchini pasta or as a sauce over steamed veggies. Use the rest of the grated parmesan to garnish.