Although these waffles make a delicious, nutritious, and super easy breakfast, you can enjoy them for an afternoon snack.
Waffles are for any time of the day!
- Whip 2 of the egg whites to stiff peaks. You can either use a hand mixer, an egg beater, or a whisk if you want a workout.
- Once you have stiff peaks, stir in the coconut flour, milk, baking powder, sweetener, and either 1 whole egg OR 1 egg white (depending on how much fat you want the waffles to have, you can use both successfully).
- Heat up your waffle iron to the highest temperature, and grease or spray it with non-stick spray.
- Pour in the batter (you can do it in two batches if you need to), and cook in the waffle iron until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Please bear in mind that you are using coconut flour, so it will have a coconutty taste to it.