A healthy snack with a twist of lemon.
A very tasty way to up your fat intake!
- Make sure the coconut butter and coconut oil are softened (room temperature).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure the lemon zest and xylitol are distributed evenly.
- Fill mini muffin paper cups, or silicone candy moulds with 1 Tbsp of the mixture and place on a tray that will fit in the fridge.
- Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until solid.
- When done, keep refrigerated. Coconut oil and coconut butter get soft at room temperature. Enjoy!