These melt-in-your-mouth crackers are a healthy alternative for sour cream and onion potato chips.
These amazingly simple crackers are tasty and crunchy — perfect as such, or with various toppings.
- Preheat the oven to 120C.
- Chop the chives into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients by hand. Knead for a half a minute or until smooth.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet/tray lined with parchment paper. Place another parchment paper on top of the dough. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough between the two parchment papers as thin as you can.
- Remove the topmost parchment paper.
- Cut the dough into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Put into the oven and bake for 50–60 minutes. Check frequently so that the crackers don’t get too dark or burn.
- Cool completely and break into squares.