Who doesn't love a hot chocolate?
You can spice up regular hot chocolate with a little cinnamon and chilli powder to make the perfect winter warmer.
- Place your almond milk, cream and vanilla on the stove and slowly bring it up to a very low simmer.
- While the milk is heating, combine all your dry ingredients and blend them together.
- Once the milk is hot, quickly whisk in the dry ingredients until they are well blended, the xylitol has dissolved and a nice foam has formed.
- Pour the liquid into two mugs and optionally top with whipped cream and some cocoa powder!
- To make it a hot chili-mocha, you could add a shot of espresso!