These crispy little crackers are a delicious mix of sunflower, sesame, and flax seeds.
Ridiculously easy, and also healthy and tasty.
- Preheat your oven to 160C.
- Mix together all the ingredients, including the water, together and leave for 10 minutes to gel.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper, or silicone sheet and grease with coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture out thinly on the tray or sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and score in sizes for crackers.
- Put them back into the oven and bake for a further 30 minutes. Keep rotating and checking them.
- Remove them, break them apart and allow them to cool. Store in an airtight container.