Lemon Thyme Iced Tea is the perfect beverage for a hot summer day.
Making it naturally sugar-free is easy and still just as delicious as traditional iced tea with regular sugar!
- Bring the water, thyme, cinnamon, juice and zest from the lemons to the boil in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Remove from heat after it starts boiling and add the tea bags, lemon essence and xylitol.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to steep.
- Remove the tea bags and allow to cool to room temperature for about an hour.
- Strain mixture in a fine mesh strainer and add to a pitcher.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lemon slices.