Fat Bombs are delicious little morsels which are fabulous for a low carb diet.
If you have been trying to follow a fat-burning ketogenic diet and have been struggling with getting enough healthy fat in each day, then these little bombs will do the trick.
- Melt all the ingredients together in a pot. Leave the nut butter until last to create a swirl effect.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and pour it into ice-cube trays or silicone moulds.
- Put the trays into the freezer to set for a few hours.
- Once set, pop them out of the mould and place in freezer bags or a plastic container for a quick and easy snack.
- Each of these fat bombs contains: 1g of Carbs and 14g of Fat.