This easy-to-prepare summer side dish comes together quickly using only two ingredients....
and will disappear from the table even faster!
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Line a baking tray with foil (lightly misted with cooking spray) OR baking paper.
- Wash and dry the zucchini/marrows, and cut into 6,5mm thick slices, then arrange the rounds on the prepared pan, with little to no space between them. If desired, lightly sprinkle with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Use a small spoon to spread a thin layer of parmesan cheese on each slice of zucchini/marrow. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the parmesan turns a light golden brown.
- Watch them closely the first time you make them and pull them out of the oven early if the parmesan is golden before 15 minutes. Serve immediately as a side dish or on top of salad.